1. 15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Why can't I add my husband to my registry as the co-register?

He's added in my profile as my husband, I can't find anywhere to add him so he shows up on the registry.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Pregnancy Nutrition Tracker

It would be nice if the bump could develop a mobile pregnancy nutrition tracker which utilizes teh following features: a barcode scanner, a large food database with the options to add food and home recipes like My Fitness Pal.

It would be based off of your pregnancy nutrition guidelines (see below). I've searched and haven't found one for pregnant women that is easy to use. With the features Moms are looking for.

Keep track of your daily intake to make sure you (and baby!) get all the nutrients you need.

□ Prenatal Vitamin
    □ Whole Grains and Legumes (6 or…

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Send weekly email update on day 1 of new week.

I am getting my weekly update on the 6th day of the week.. Or your baby is 2 weeks old, but in 2 days she will be 3 wks. This may be due to my due date, and when I was receiving emains prior, but I fid update the site with her birthday, so I would hope and assume the email blasts would be updated and sent accordingly?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. glossary of terms

I have no idea what all those acronyms are out there... was so excited to see you had a link to a glossary of terms but the link took me to a blank page! Is this being fixed? And does the glossary of terms include an explanation for all the codes and jargon that is flying around the community posts?

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Old Website 1000x better

I have been using this website for four years now and though the old website had a lot of information and blog pages, it was 100% better than this new app-like webpage.

I have had trouble accessing different pregnancy tools that I feel on the old page were simple to find and extremely easy to use. I do hope you go back or find something that provides more accessibility for the members using the website.

It was once a great site...

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I kept a journal, now it is gone?

For my first pregnancy I kept a journal on The Bump. With the new site I can't find it anywhere. Is the journal gone? I would like to add to it for the second pregnancy.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Smoother transition from sister sites

I was able to sign in using my account from sister site The Knot and it carried over my profile photo, username, etc. But it still treats me as a brand new user. This is incredibly frustrating considering I was a very active member on TK and am now being subjected to the 72 hour "holding" period as if I never existed. Those of us who have been active on the sister sites should be treated as existing users, since we already have accounts, rather than brand new.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Locating my pre-pregnancy check list is so hard compared to before. I can never find it easily

This new site is hard to navigate. It takes way too long to find the basic info that I am sure every expecting mom wants to see. Just looking for my pre-pregnancy check list takes too long every week when I log on

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Please be more accurate on size chart.

I just don't understand how a grapefruit and a cantaloupe are the same size on your growth tracker? A grapefruit is maybe 6 inches at most. Some of the other ones are'nt right either. Its confusing and just wish the sizes were more accurate. :(

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Baby Name Tool Should Have More Filters

If I want to browse by origin, I should also be able to filter by letter, and filter by gender of the baby.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. New Names for Baby Name Tool

The baby name tool is missing a lot of popular names, especially when searching by origin. I'd like to suggest new names for the list.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Fix website for IPad users please!

Since you've changed your website, it is NOT user friendly on my IPad. While browsing baby names, the entire web page is shifted too far to the right. I am UNABLE to click on "My Favorite Names" or "My Baby Name Voting". This is very frustrating, especially when I have all my names saved there and will be having my baby within in month. Wish I could see all the names I saved!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I need to update my email address but there's no option to do so on the mobile site.

The email I originally registered with is defunct. There's a place on the mobile site to updat my name, but no way to change my email address. Am I missing something?

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Fix historical failed pregnacies

I have logged in an deleted a failed pregnancy and replaced with my recent successful one, however I continue to get reminders on my first one. Like her birthday, and all other sorts of reminders. I like your site, but I'm thinking all I can do now is erase my whole profile?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. down syndrome

My daughter has Down syndrome. None of these "see what baby is up to this week" segments are applicable to her. At 36 weeks old, she cannot sit up on her own yet. She has no teeth. She doesn't clap her hands. Also, she will be exclusively breastfed until 12 months. All of your updates assume I started solids at 6 months.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Send my Bump emails to my partner too.

Do emails actually get sent to the email address on file for significant others? My husband has not received any emails. I usually forward on articles I think would be helpful, but I was hoping he would receive periodic information like I do.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Print out of the photos

I had updated my photos month by month on the bump app. I would really like if you can add the feature of print so that i can print those photos and cherish those memories

22 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Plain and conflicting..

I haven't even had a chance to really go into my personal account but even from the home page the site seems plain and impersonal.. As well as having conflicting information about my baby's size, like in your upper left corner you say baby is the size of a durian fruit yet dead smack in the center you say he is a squash.. while they may be similar in size your peoples should coordinate their info.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Glossary Page Gone and Help displays error message

The glossary page () link redirects to the home page, would be helpful to have this back up, and the Help link at the bottom of the site displays an 404 error. Please fix these as they are quite useful to Newbies! Thank you!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5
  • Don't see your idea?

The Bump Desktop Feedback

Categories